Thursday, November 17, 2011

SPACE INVASION HALO IS BEING DESTROYED

I have just started reading an amazing book
called Halo Glasslands. It's a continuation of
the halo series. Halo is a book about war with
Humans and evil Aliens. The aliens are invading
Earth. They want to rule the planets and space.
I am at the part were the human soldiers,
the Spartans are alien fighters. The Spartans
seem to be losing, until one of the alien groups
join the Spartans to stop the evil aliens from
prevailing. The good aliens are called the elites.
The evil aliens are called the covenant.
I like this book,because it has fantasy and it is
about space. If I was a soldier in this book I would
jump in and start fighting unlike one of the main character
named Jeff. I would also feel kind of scared. You know cause of
all the aliens. I would suggest everyone to read this book it's aaaammmmmmmmaaaazzzzziiiijnnnnnggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment