Friday, November 11, 2011

A Magical BANG !!!!!

          I have read the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  , the author is J.K. Rowling. 
I really liked this book because it is the ending of the harry potter series. The best part of this book was when Harry Potter and his biggest rival, Lord Voldemort, had the last battle, when they both were head-head with their wands. They both had equal power, nothing was changing until, Neville slayed the snake that leads to Voldemort's strength. When Neville slayed the snake Harry's magic overpowered Voldemort's power. I really liked this part because this seemed like an example ; its to never give up: even when your in a tough fight. 
          I really liked the way J.K. Rowling ended the book. She wrote that 15 years later, Harry got married and had 3 kids and Ron and Hermione got married . They got a girl. It said that Harry and Ginny was sending their second child to Hogwarts. They all were at the train station and Harry met his school rival Draco Malfoy.
       After finishing this book, I felt a little sad, because this was the end of the Harry Potter series. It felt like I lost my best friend. I wish J.K. Rowling  can continue the harry potter series,, with Harry Potter fighting some new evil.  It feels empty without any Harry Potter in my life. There is No MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like how you showed how much your disapointed that the series of harry potter books has ended. I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you expressed your feelings about the book in a efficient way, and even gave some examples!

    ReplyDelete