Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring break hw

  I really liked Gabriela's blog post and Gaudalupe's blog post. I like Gabriela's blog post on Much Ado about Nothing, because she explains a lot about how she feels about the show and what she understood and what she didn't understand. She also didn't summarize.
  I  liked Gaudalupe's because she wrote a blog post about a series. I liked the way she said how her theory was wrong, about the next linger book is going to be about the opposite story of the linger book. I liked the way she was being so specific in her blog. She underlined the title and the series.
  Next time when I write my blog I am going to be more specific and I am not going to summarize. I am also going to underline the title of the book and the author. I am also going to explain my thoughts and theories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment